INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR NON-SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANTS
Students applying for study program „International Relations and European Integration“ at the Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD) should have:
· interest in international relations;
· at least BA or an equivalent degree;
· good knowledge of English to participate in classes and to follow specialist literature. Other foreign languages and good general knowledge are of asset.
Application documents (NB! Not to be followed when applying for scholarships)
- Application form
- Motivation letter (1 page: explaining previous experience, the reasons for applying)
- CV in English
- Copy of diploma
- copy of diploma of higher education (with translation into English in case necessary)
- copy of academic record of higher education (with translation into English in case necessary)
- copy of passport
- bank payment order for the registration fee of 20 EUR.
- Bank details: account number: EE041010220071516018, receiver: Eesti Diplomaatide Kool, explanation: name, admission to 2017/2018
Application documents can be submitted:
1) bringing documents to the office of ESD, located inside the National Libary (register previously by calling + (372) 631 7951)
Deadline for applications is 18th August, 2017.
After submitting the application documents the candidate is entitled to entry procedure which includes essay writing and short interview with the apllicant at the premises of ESD. This year it will take place on August 19. The exact time will be announced at the beginning of August.
Tuition fee 2017/2018
3800 EUR for full curriculum (one year)
The tuition fee can be paid in lump sums:
· 950 EUR – when signing the study agreement
· 950 EUR - by November 15, 2017
· 950 EUR – by January 15, 2018
· 950 EUR – by March 15, 2018