In the academic year 2022/23 Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD), in co-operation with the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Estonian Centre for International Development (ESTDEV), offers full scholarships for young diplomats and civil servants to participate in the Postgraduate Certificate program International Relations and European Integration taking place at ESD in Tallinn, from October 2022 until June 2023.
– Training course International Relations and European Integration with the value of 62-66 ECTS Credit Points starts on 11 October 2022 and ends on 16 June 2023;
– Successful students will receive ESD Certificate and Academic Record;
- Students from Estonia and from other countries study together. Language of instruction is English;
- Lecturers come from Estonia, other European countries;
- Detailed curriculum for 2022/23 will be available on ESD website.
The person applying for the scholarship:
- comes from a country eligible for ODA: Armenia, Botswana, Georgia, Kenya, Moldova, Namibia, Uganda, Ukraine
- has at least a BA degree;
- has very good command of English (speaking, reading, writing skills are required at the advanced level);
- is currently employed by their country’s/territory’s foreign or civil service, and has been working there for at least one year;
- is highly motivated to learn about international relations and related disciplines. Priority will be given to the candidates strongly motivated to continue their professional careers within the service of their respective country/territory;
- is hard-working, co-operative and ready for cross-cultural study environment.
- Application documents can be submitted by using Online Scholarship Application System.
Application must reach ESD by 22 August 2022 at the latest. Zoom interviews will be conducted with shortlisted candidates. All candidates will be informed by e-mail about their enrolment status the latest on 26 August 2022.Selected participants are expected to arrive to Tallinn on October 6-10, 2022.
For further questions please contact Jelena Vital Jelena.firstname.lastname@example.org