Scholarships and Fees
Tuition Fees 2018-2019
For 2018-2019, the fee is €4,000. This can be paid in four installments:
1st (Autumn/Fall) semester:
- €1,000 – due when enrolling
- €1,000 – due November 15, 2018
2nd (Spring) semester
- €1,000 – due January 15, 2019
- €1,000 – due March 15, 2019
In 2018-2019, the Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD), in co-operation with the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, will offer scholarships for young diplomats and civil servants to participate in its diploma programme on International Relations and European Integration. The study programme takes place at the Estonian School of Diplomacy in Tallinn, usually from September until May the following year (2 semesters).
- Tuition fees
- A monthly stipend (€450.00)
- Accommodation in Tallinn (including internet and utilities)
- Health insurance in Estonia during the period of study
- The cost of obtaining a Schengen visa and Estonian residence permit;
- NB: it does NOT include the costs of travel to and from Tallinn.
Read more about the admission requirement for scholarship applicants here.