In the academic year 2021/2022 Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD), in co-operation with the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, offers full scholarships for young diplomats and civil servants to participate in the Postgraduate Certificate program International Relations and European Integration taking place at ESD in Tallinn, from September 2021 until May 2022.
- Training course International Relations and European Integration with the value of 60 ECTS Credit Points starts on 14 September 2021 and ends on 27 May 2022;
- Successful students will receive ESD Certificate and Academic Record;
- Students from Estonia and from other countries study together. Language of instruction is English;
- Lecturers come from Estonia and other European countries;
- Detailed curriculum for 2020/2021 will be available on ESD website early April;
- The training course includes modules in three topics:
European Integration Studies;
- tuition fee;
- monthly allowance (450 EUR);
- accommodation in Tallinn (incl. utilities and internet connection);
- health insurance in Estonia during the studies;
- cost of Schengen visa;
- scholarship does NOT cover the costs of travel to and from Tallinn.
The person applying for the scholarship:
- comes from a country eligible for ODA
- has at least a Bachelor’s degree;
- has an advanced command of English (speaking, reading, and writing);
- is currently employed by their country’s/territory’s foreign or civil service, and has been working there for at least one year;
- is highly motivated to learn about international relations and related disciplines. Priority will be given to the candidates strongly motivated to continue their professional careers within the service of their respective country/territory;
- is hard-working, co-operative and ready for cross-cultural study environment.
Application deadline is 31 May 2021. Information about application documents and procedure is available at ESD website.
For further questions please contact Liina Link: email@example.com.