Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD) invites you to participate in our 8-month certificate programme on International Relations and Diplomacy. The study programme takes place at the Estonian School of Diplomacy in Tallinn, over two semesters, beginning in October and ending in June of the following year.
The programme for 2023/24 academic year is available here. Academic year 2023/24 will start on 10 October 2023 and end on 17 May 2024.
Over the years, representatives of 33 countries have participated in this programme, which has traditionally been organised in cooperation with the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Students applying to the nine-month study programme on International Relations and European Integration at the Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD) should have:
- An interest in international relations;
- At least a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree;
- Advanced knowledge of English in order to be able to participate actively in class discussions and to understand specialized texts.
- Knowledge of other languages and previous study of relevant topics are considered as an advantage;
The applicant should complete/submit latest on 15 June 2023:
- Application with a passport-sized photo
- CV in English
- Personal statement [motivation letter]; 1 page [300-400 words] in length, explaining the reasons for applying and outlining relevant previous experience
- Copy of the degree diploma from the institution of higher education attended most recently (accompanied by English translation if the diploma is not in English or Estonian)
- Copy of the academic record from the institution of higher education attended most recently (with unofficial English translation if necessary)
- Copy of passport photo/data page [or of Estonian ID card]
- Bank payment order for the €20.00 application fee
- Bank details: account number: EE041010220071516018, recipient: Eesti Diplomaatide Kooli SA, explanation: applicant´s first and last names; 2023-2024 application
- An academic essay Admission Requirements (Non-Scholarship) | Estonian School of Diplomacy (edk.edu.ee)
If you want to join the international study group, apply until June 15 on the EDK website: www.edk.edu.ee
Application documents can be submitted:
- In person at the ESD office, Rävala pst 12,10143, Tallinn (please make an appointment in advance by email email@example.com.); or
- By using the Online Application System for non-scholarship position.
Deadline for applications is 15 June 2023.
Applicants will be invited to a second round for a short interview at ESD. This year, the second round will take place by June 20 at the office of the Estonian School of Diplomacy (Rävala Street 12, 4th floor). We will contact applicants to arrange an interview time.
All candidates will be informed by e-mail about the result of their application by 22 June 2023.
For further questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.